- Aare Tark (Chairman of the Supervisory Board) – a lead partner for the law office TARK
- Urmas Kaarlep – has worked as a sworn auditor, is a partner at Henley Business Services (Estonia) and has been a partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers Eastern Europe professional services company.
- Ahti Kuningas – is the deputy secretary general of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications
- Raigo Uukkivi – is the deputy secretary general of the Ministry of Finance and also a supervisory board member of AS Eesti Raudtee
- Üllar Jaaksoo – is a board member in the company Digital Nation Capital OÜ
- Maarika Liivamägi – the CEO of the Estonian Hotel and Restaurant Association
– Report of the Supervisory Board of Port of Tallinn on the consolidated annual report for 2017
– The reports of the Supervisory Board for 2018 and beyond can be found among the materials of the Annual General Meeting
The Audit Committee is an advisory body formed by and in the jurisdiction of the AS Tallinna Sadam supervisory board.
The committee was formed to take part as a body providing consultation to the supervisory board issues related to performance of supervision, including with regard to accounting policies, including conducting of external audits, and functioning of the internal audit system, management of financial risks and monitoring legality of activity, and drafting of the budget and approval of the annual report.
The Audit Committee consists of three Port of Tallinn supervisory board members who are elected by the supervisory board for three years.
- Urmas Kaarlep (chairman)
- Maarika Liivamägi
- Raigo Uukkivi
The Nomination Committee of AS Tallinna Sadam was formed by the resolution of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of 14.05.2019 and it is responsible for assessing the suitability of the Supervisory Board members and for proposing to the General Meeting the election and removal of the Supervisory Board members, the composition of the Supervisory Board, the duration of their mandate and the remuneration of the Supervisory Board members.
The members of the Nomination Committee are:
- Veiko Tali, Secretary General of the Ministry of Finance (chairman)
- Ando Leppiman, Secretary General of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications
- Erkki Raasuke, Chairman of the Nomination Committee established by the Estonian Government
- Sven Kunsing, Management Board Member of SEB Varahalduse AS
- Elena Kiseleva, Principal Banker of Transport Team of EBRD