Paldiski South Harbour Industrial Park is located in Paldiski South Harbour, the Port of Tallinn´s second biggest cargo harbour. The total area of the industrial park is 34 ha.
The core activity of the harbour is focused on the handling of Estonian export and import cargo and transit cargo. Mainly ro-ro cargo, scrap metal, timber, peat and oil products are handled there. With direct connection to many West European ports, Paldiski South Harbour has become an important stop for the Baltic Sea Ro-Ro shipping lines.
The advantages of Paldiski South Harbour Industrial and Logistics Park:
- good location, immediate closeness of the harbour;
- good access to berths and terminals;
- good access from main roads
- great connection with other countries by sea, rail, as well as mainland;
- long-term land use contracts and reliable partner – Port of Tallinn Ltd.
- potential to be includded in the free-zone
- The plots in the Paldiski South Harbour are ideal for companies, whose activities will benefit from the vicinity of the harbour.
- The port signs land-use contracts on a long-term basis and ensures easy access to quays and terminals.
- Terminals in the harbour and good connections with other harbours provide industrial park’s future clients with good opportunities to transport their products/ raw materials fast and safe.