Muuga Industrial Park is located in the largest and deepest cargo port in Estonia. The total park area is 76 ha.
The port has prepared approximately 58 ha of plots with the size of 0.3-21 ha for its potential clients. Plot borders can be changed according to need and a plot of a necessary size can be formed in the limits of the cadastral unit.
The advantages of Muuga Industrial Park:
- good location, immediate closeness of the harbour
- good access to berths and terminals
- good access from main roads (Peterburi road, Tallinna circuit)
- great connection with other countries by sea, rail, as well as mainland
- long-term land use contracts and reliable partner – Port of Tallinn Ltd.
- Location within the free-zone
The industrial park has all necessary communications up to plot borders:
- Water supply and sewerage – pipage has been constructed to the border of the plot.
- Gas supply – gas pipage has been constructed to the plot border by AS Eesti Gaas Võrguteenus and the owner of the plot shall in accordance with the necessary capacity compensate the connection fee paid to AS Eesti Gaas by AS Tallinna Sadam.
- Power supply – connection with the power network in accordance with the capacity installed to the plot shall be constructed for a connection fee.
- Telecommunications – communication canalization constructed to the border of the plot (specific communication connections shall be constructed by AS Telia in accordance with the specific needs of the plot at the expense of the plot owner).