Tallinn's Old City Marina is a modern marina, located in the very heart of Tallinn. The marina serves recreational vessels and is sheltered from strong winds and waves. Old City Marina is part of Tallinn’s Old City Harbour.
Located in the city center, the marina is just a short walk away from a wide range of shopping malls, restaurants, Tallinn’s medieval Old Town and other popular sights.
The Old City Marina also has modern yacht club facilities with all necessary amenities.
Please note the practical information:
- The Old City Harbor is a part of the ports with an ISPS Code, which means that there are increased security requirements and all of the traffic in the Port Basin must be authorized.
- Recreational craft wishing to enter the Old City Harbor must authorize the craft by contacting the Port Control of the harbor via a VHF radio on channel 14, call sign “Tallinn Radio 5” or via a telephone on (+372) 631 8588.
- The authorization is done before reaching 0,5 nautical miles from the north-western breakwater.
- While the recreational crafts are navigating in the Port Basin, they must steer clear of the passenger and cruise ships. The recreational crafts are forbidden to impede the manoeuvring of these vessels.
- The authorization before leaving the Old City Marina is done before passing the traffic light at the canal.
- Entering and leaving the Old City Marina is routed through heavy passenger and cruise ship traffic in the basins no. 2, 3 and along the canal with a length of 220 m, width of 15 m and a depth of 4,3 m.
- During the seasons of 2023 and 2024 there are construction works taking place in the vicinity of the Old City Marina. We apologize for any possible inconveniences. More information HERE.