We structure our actions based on the safety principles given below.
In order to avoid possible hazardous situations, we guarantee:
- necessary preventive measures
- clear activity guidelines
- sufficient surveillance activities
- the fulfilment of Port Authority requirements
- the fulfilment of fire safety precautions
- that our employees have working conditions in compliance with working environment and occupational safety requirements
Cooperation between companies and the port ensures a safe and secure working and living environment for companies operating in the port and for people residing in the proximity of the port. One of the priorities of the port is to further safety cooperation with authorities that through preventive activities and sufficient surveillance ensure harbours follow all necessary safety requirements.
In implementing the port safety policy, we cooperate with Estonian and international organizations, scientific and research institutions, and consulting companies.