Port of Tallinn Operating Principles Pertaining to Quality Management:
- assurance of the provision of port-related services at professional level;
- assurance of a suitable and stable environment for moving goods and serving passengers;
- assurance of strong operational performance through flexibility and continuous improvement work on the performance of services and the management system;
- assurance of the transparency and legality of our activities;
- assurance of the reliability and safety of our activities.
Port of Tallinn Operating Principles Pertaining to Environmental Management:
- To operate in environmentally friendly ways pursuant to the environmental pollution prevention principle;
- To assess all environmental impacts when planning development activities;
- To take into consideration the public opinion and the suggestions made by our clients and customers in making any decision;
- To comply with Estonian, European Union, European Sea Ports Organisation (ESPO) and international environmental legislation and guidelines;
- To work in close co-operation with Estonian and international organisations, scientific establishments and research institutions and consultation companies in pursuit of our environmental policies and goals.